WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH DRIVE
If you’re a hard worker, enjoy a challenge and like helping people, we invite you to start your career here.
As a leader in do-it-yourself and used auto parts, Raceway Pik-A-Part seeks employees who are problem solvers. Our customers count on us to get them back on the road — and our employees make that happen.
Whether you’re interested in a retail position or a job behind the scenes, you’ll find a rewarding career at Raceway Pik-A-Part.
“Raceway Pik-A-Part offers a different kind of career – one with real growth opportunities. If you’re a hard worker, enjoy a challenge, and like helping others, we want you on the Raceway Pik-A-Part team.”
Gary Coln, CEO
BE A PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
We make a difference in the communities where our employees live and work.
At Raceway Pik-A-Part, our values drive our business: Respect. Help. Learn. Grow. We act on these values by being good neighbors and outstanding environmental stewards. Our lots set the standard for cleanliness and safety. We strive to be a positive force.
IMPACTING CUSTOMERS AND COMMUNITIES
With Raceway Pik-A-Part, it’s a long-term commitment to doing good.
When their cars don’t work, our customers don’t work. They need transportation. That’s why our job of getting them back on the road is so important. Older cars need parts, and we provide an affordable way for customers to keep their cars running. But our commitment extends beyond our customers into the community. We’re always eager to help by supporting our neighbors and local causes.
WE LEND A HELPING HAND BY:
- Providing vehicles for first-responder emergency extrication and jaws-of-life training
- Providing locations for law enforcement canine explosives training
- Sponsoring local teams and events
- Supporting local charities
- Maintaining clean, safe and attractive stores and yards
- Hosting monthly customer appreciation events
Our commitment to the environment is unparalleled in our industry.
IMPACTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Raceway Pik-A-Part has raised the bar when it comes to recycling and preventing pollution. We work closely with environmental regulators and take the lead on recycling initiatives. Our methods dramatically reduce the waste generated by the vehicles we process.
- For every 100,000 cars we recycle, 6,000 tons of waste is diverted from landfills – enough waste to fill a line of tractor-trailer trucks 4.5 miles long.
- Raceway Pik-A-Part has removed and recycled 300,000+ mercury switches from cars, preventing contamination of more than 39 billion gallons of groundwater or the equivalent of a 6,000-acre lake, 20 feet deep.
- Each vehicle we recycle conserves nearly 11 million BTUs of energy – enough to light a 60-watt bulb for nearly six years.
- Our recycled vehicles produce 21% less shredder residue when compared to typical vehicles – that’s 120 pounds less landfill waste for every car we recycle.
- Each vehicle we recycle saves the equivalent of about four tons of greenhouse gas (CO2).
BENEFITS AT Raceway Pik-A-Part
As a Raceway Pik-A-Part employee, you’ll enjoy a rich benefits package.
We aim to attract the very best people to join the Raceway Pik-A-Part team. That’s why our employee benefits are among the best in the industry.
Our benefits for full-time employees include:
- Competitive salary
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Extensive training
- Wellness program
- Employee appreciation days
- Employee referral program
- Employee council
If you are a veteran, we’d love to talk to you.
In our experience, veterans make excellent employees. Veterans know how to work hard and stick to their mission.
Many veterans enjoy successful careers with Raceway Pik-A-Part. If you are a veteran seeking your next challenge, we’d love to help you launch your post-military career.
Name: Wade Deatherage
Position: Sales Team
Favorite Car: 1970 Olds 442
Favorite Sports Team: Notre Dame Fighting Irish
What is your favorite thing you’ve learned or skill you’ve developed while at Raceway Pik-A-Part? I actually started my career in Parts here at Raceway over 20 years ago, so my parts knowledge that I’ve gained here has been invaluable.
What would you tell someone who was interested in working for Raceway Pik-A-Part? You defiantly need to be a people person and have the drive to succeed.
How do you see yourself growing, professionally, in the next two years at Raceway Pik-A-Part? I’d like to be an integral part of helping with the growth and expansion of Pik-A-Part to be the top self-service yard in Tenessee.